- Design and develop security systems for virtual banks, including mobile apps and server-side systems.
- Participate in the cycle of software development: design, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Document all implementation and testing with peer review.
- Deploy the software platforms to conduct experiments under different use case scenarios.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent . Bachelor degree with 6+ years’ relevant experience; Master degree with 3+ years’ experience; or fresh PhD holder would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Competency in Android App development is required.
- Knowledge in e-payment and e-financial services a plus.
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is preferred.
- Self-motivated fast learning and willing to work under pressure.
- Team player but can work independently.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.