- Software architecture design and software development.
- Participate in software development of Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and smart city projects.
- Design and develop the front-end and back-end of an online cloud computing platform.
- Analyze, benchmark and evaluate system performance.
- Technical report drafting.
- PhD or Master Degree holder in Mathematics/Computer Science with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Solid experience in software and system development (C/C++, C#, Java or Python).
- Familiar with product development life cycle, including configuration management/requirement analysis/system design/coding/system optimization/QA.
- Experience in new technologies related projects such as machine learning, blockchain, distributed networking, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in technical report drafting is preferred.
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development.
- Good team player with passionate about producing quality software and user experience.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.