- Assist in R&D project development.
- Responsible for software development, device driver and server applications to work with hardware.
- Research in latest Blockchain and AI applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Engineering/ IC Design or related fields with with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Software design experience in C/C++/Java.
- Experience embedded system firmware programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mobile Applications (Android and iOS) would be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of hardware layer for the data and control flow.
- Good at English, team player, positive personality, and able to work under pressure to meet project schedule.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Passionate about new technology.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.