- Develop Web and mobile applications for blockchain and Fintech applications
- Develop test suite (UAT) for Web server functionality and security
- Drafting of technical documents
- Work in a team setting and engage in the full cycle of product development and testing
- Ph.D. holder, Master, Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in RESTful API development is highly preferred
- Experience in reactJS, bootstrap, jQuery is preferred
- Experience in mobile application and Flutter development is preferred
- Experience in Linux and GIT version control is a plus
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.