It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Develop backend RESTful API for Blockchain and Fintech applications
- Develop test suite (UAT) for Web/Metaverse server functionality and security
- Drafting of technical documents and report
- Work in a team setting and engage in the full cycle of product development and testing
- Master or Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience
- Candidate with less experience may also be considered
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin language
- Experience in RESTful API development
- Experience in database design and implementation
- Experience in spring boot framework
- Experience in Linux and GIT version control
- Experience in blockchain integration is preferred
- Experience in reactJS, bootstrap, jQuery is preferred
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.