- Responsible for 2D/3D vision software infrastructure development.
- Assist 2D/3D vision algorithm designer to implement algorithm and conduct product-level testing.
- Develop product-level UI/UX.
- Deliver software solution and provide service to the customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related fields with 6 relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Skilled in Visual C++/C#/Java coding and GPU programming such as CUDA.
- Skilled in UI development using Qt, OpenGL/VTK/OCC.
- Experience in commercialized product development is plus.
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.