- Work with other engineering team members to develop photonic chip based optical system for chemical sensing
- Work on the photonic chip / optical waveguide design and simulation (e.g. AWG or MZI based spectrometer).
- Carry out tests and data analysis for the developed optical modules
- Contact the foundry for outsourcing the photonic chip fabrication process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Optical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics or related disciplines with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area (Fresh Graduate will also be considered). Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Experienced with optical phonic chip design such as MZI, AWG, on-chip spectrometer etc
- Knowledge of optical sensor technologies and applications;
- Familiar with optical simulation and layout design software, such as Rsoft, Optiwave, Lumerical, COMSOL, L-Edit, etc;
- Familiar with micro-fabrication processing is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.