- Work as a team in designing and building cybersecurity threat analytics systems
- Design system architecture and SIEM interface based on use cases and requirements
- Implement threat analytics system using Python, Hadoop and related technologies
- Conduct system and integration testing of threat analytics system
- Document all implementation and testing with peer review
- Deploy the analytics system in customer/partner premises and monitor performance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
• Competency in Linux development and operating environment is required
• Competency in stream processing in Python and Hadoop platform is preferred
• Experience in security operation, SIEM and threat analysis is required
• Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is preferred
• Self-motivated fast learning and willing to work under pressure
• Team player but can work independently
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.