- Develop cyber security threat analytics system.
- Study and propose analytics algorithm/module by user cases and requirements.
- Implement analytics algorithm/module using Python.
- Test the analytics algorithm/module and threat analytics system.
- Document all implementation and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years working experience; Master’s degree with 3+ years working experience or PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in data analytics and machine learning algorithms in Python is preferred.
- Experience in well-known data analytics challenge a plus.
- Experience/Interest in security operation and threat analysis a plus.
- Knowledge in network infrastructure a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills (oral and written).
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.