- Develop automation and control software for microscopy inspection system for high precision surface measurement and characterization
- Develop robotic vision system software for mainstream robotic arm brand (Mitsubishi, UR, Epson) and industrial camera brand (Basler, Point Grey)
- Develop and implement computer vision algorithms for image segmentation, feature extraction, and object classification
- Work with team to integrate algorithm modules into robotic vision software and conduct system debug and performance optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Expertise in image processing and analysis, as well as robotic control and system automation
- Proficiency in C/C++ and C# programming
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude, good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.