- Perform RF and analog IC design for wireless communication transceivers and consumer electronics.
- Participate in application design, chip evaluation and debugging.
- Master’s degree in the Electric/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 1+ years working experience. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal module design including LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, DC-DC and LDO will be an advantage.
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools and design flows is preferred.
- Knowledge on communication system is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.