- Design test plan and test specification;
- Set up test environment (e.g. server, network equipment) in the lab or in the field;
- Participate in the execution of test cases for functional, usability, performance and stress testing of on-going projects;
- Report and track bugs;
- Develop and maintain testing tools;
- Set up demo and provide technical support for customers; and
- Prepare user manual/user guide.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- 2+ years of working experiences in software QA;
- Knowledgeable in testing methodologies and communication standards, such as TCP/IP protocols and multimedia over IP;
- Experience in embedded system or mobile device testing is plus;
- Experience in automated testing tools is preferable, but not mandatory;
- Familiar with different OS, e.g., Android/iOS/Linux/Windows, and scripting languages; and
- Good team player and inter-personal skill.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Late application will not be considered.