- Analyze substrate fabrication processes and determine issues for improvements.
- Keep investigating and evaluating new substrate fabrication process technologies and materials.
- Generate/maintain documentation for new process material introduction to customers and provide training for technicians and operators.
- Work closely with process material teammates and support project team by providing/coordinating appropriate design reviews, committing to development schedules and meeting project milestones.
- BS or above in Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years, Master Degree with 3+ years or PhD with less relevant experiences in process engineering and manufacturing of organic/ceramic substrates. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- “Hands-on” experience in substrate fabrication processes is a must. Knowledge of electronic product manufacturing processes and reasonable electrical/electronic understanding is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, and responsible character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 January 2018 .
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.