- To develop advanced technologies for power supplies, inverters and converters, including circuit, electric schematic and PCB layout design, EMC & safety design, fabrication & testing.
- To perform numerical simulation of the power electronics module to evaluate its transient response, determine its parasitic parameters and the corresponding conduction & switching loss.
- To provide cross-functional co-ordination among thermo-mechanical, materials and process, test and reliability groups for product implementation.
- To develop/implement embedded firmware for power electronics products, such as, digitally controlled power supplies, inverter and converters etc.
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information and facilitate proposal drafting.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical/Power Electronics Engineering, Applied Physics, or related disciplines with 6 years of industrial experience in power electronics design, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Right candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with various topologies and control schemes for power supplies, inverters and converters-based power electronics applications.
- Skilled with electrical simulation software such as PSpice/Saber/PSIM etc., or hardware design tools such as Altium Designer, PADS, etc.
- Hands-on experience in DSP programming for digital power supplies, inverters and converters is preferable.
- Hands-on experience in system-level production development, such as power supply, inverter, charger, converter is preferable.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.