It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Design, implement and enhance the system design and verification for complex control system in biomedical applications
- Participate in medical image processing algorithm development and hardware implementation
- Supporting documentation for the IP design, implementation and verification
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Biomedical Engineering or relevant discipline
- A master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- Experience in algorithm design, especially in biomedical applications
- Knowledge on electronics, system control and biomedical engineering
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.