- For the research and development of advance optical system design and prototyping, including imaging/non-imaging applications for AR/VR display, Biometric Sensing and 3D reconstruction; such as head up display (HUD) in automotive, head mounted display (HMD) in wearable and others biometric sensing system.
- Define optical specifications, design analyses, risk analysis with contingency plans, design reviews, manufacturability assessments, verification of design durability and Reliability, vendor survey, schedule control and prototype verification.
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment.
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics; technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in optical engineering, Physics, Chemical engineers with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience might be considered as Engineer.
- The candidate should have excellent technical knowledge regarding optical engineering, e.g. Applied Optics, Diffractive Optics, etc.
- Experience of both imaging optical system and non-imaging optical system design and production.
- Familiar with design software tools on CodeV or Zemax, LightTools or TracePro, etc.
- Familiar with diffractive/holographic optical element design and fabrication. Knowledge of micro-optics and Familiar with micro-fabrication processing is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.