- Responsible for the research and development of LCoS phase modulator and new optical solutions in LCoS phase modulator applications, from design to prototyping;
- Responsible for LCoS phase modulator structure optics design and simulation;
- Responsible for design and optimize diffractive optical grating structures on/in LCoS phase modulator for holographic display application;
- Technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Optical Sciences, Physic, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Hands-on experience in liquid crystal based optical elements/devices processing and optical characterization;
- Hands-on experience in design and simulation of liquid crystal optical elements/devices and/or diffractive optical elements;
- Must have expert knowledge in liquid crystal optics, diffractive and polarization optics;
- Familiarity with software packages such as Matlab, FDTD analysis, liquid crystal device design software, and diffractive optics design software;
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.