- Work with other engineering team members to build optical (spectroscopic or optical scattering) modules for environmental sensing applications.
- Assist in developing both hardware and software for the module function and the system integration.
- Carry out tests and data analysis for the developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering related fields with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge of optical sensing technologies and applications.
- Hands-on experience in spectroscopy or optical scattering sensing (e.g. particulate matter detection) system development (optical design & set up).
- Experience in optical signal analysis is a plus.
- Experience in optical design software such as Zemax is a plus.
- Experience with UI and lab automation with Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.