- Develop natural language processing algorithm for post processing to improve handwritten character recognition system performance.
- Develop language model for automated image tagging semantics understanding for specific scene applications.
- Develop algorithms for natural language processing and understanding for Chinese, English, and mixed language text contents.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering / Mathematics with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid development experience in image processing, computer vision and machine learning.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithm on computer vision ,OCR related development, natural language processing and image processing applications will be a strong plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.