- Research and develop machine learning algorithms to solve problems in NLP, NER and knowledge graph
- Ability to translate customers’ business requirements into technical solution
- Closely collaborate with other developers and architects in developing client solutions
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 year of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Programming experience in Python / R / Java;
- Hands-on experience on developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred: entity/relation extraction, information extraction, summarisation, Text Classification & Clustering, knowledge graph
- Experience in deep learning framework such as Caffe/TensorFlow/PyTorch/MXNet is a plus;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.