- R&D on Network Orchestration software, the core part in 5G to flexibly manage and automate network and 5G applications deployments.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface and elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Research and build up know-how in cloud network, 4G/5G network architecture, SD-WAN/SDN/NFV systems, network automations & analytics.
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years working experience; Master’s degree with 3+ years working experience or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in Java/JS/CSS/HTML programming, and preferably ExtJS.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for Senior Engineer.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq Mockups).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.