- Build and execute end-to-end system integration, interoperability testing, verifications, performance testing, and tuning on Smart-city applications
- Build new dataset and train the new model to fulfill customer special usage scenario
- Support smart-city applications together with customers and partners
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 2 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Experience in C/C++/Python, is preferred
- Experience in computer vision, artificial intelligence, development or integration experience would be a plus
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.