- Support R&D in 5G core network, edge computing system and 5G applications integration;
- Build and execute end-to-end system integration, inter-operability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G system (5G features, such as Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), Network Slicing, NB-IoT, cloud, ….);
- Develop hands-on experience and know-hows in cloud based technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka);
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 2 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred;
- Experience in system integration and testing, test case writing, execution and reporting is a plus;
- Hands-on experiences of Unix/Linux is preferred;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes is a plus;
- Knowledge of LTE/5G standards, its system architecture (SA) and procedures are preferred. Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills. Putonghua is optional (for communications with customers and partners).
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.