It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Support R&D in 5G core network, edge computing system and 5G applications integration
- Build and execute end-to-end system integration, inter-operability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G system (5G features, such as Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), Network Slicing, Cloud Native 5GC, IMS, …)
- Develop hands on experience and know-hows in cloud based technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka)
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred
- Experience in programming languages, like C++/C/Go/Python, is preferred
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus
- Knowledge/experience in HTTP/REST, Python, would be a plus
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.