- Support R&D in 5G core network, edge computing system and 5G applications integration
- Build and execute end-to-end system integration, inter-operability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G system (5G features, such as Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), Network Slicing, Cloud Native 5GC, IMS, …)
- Develop hands on experience and know-hows in cloud based technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka)
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline with minimum 2 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred
- Experience in programming languages, like C++/C/Go/Python/Java/JS, is preferred
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus
- Knowledge/experience in HTTP/REST, Python, Raspberry Pi, machine learning would be a plus
- Knowledge of CANBUS, RTK-GPS, GIS would be a plus
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.