- Responsible for the software architecture design, feasibility study and project planning;
- Design and implement the system services for a DLT platform;
- Analyze, benchmark and evaluate system performance; and
- Document system design and software architecture.
- Master Degree holder in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 1 year of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- Familiar with product development life cycle, including configuration management/requirement analysis/system design/coding/system optimization/QA, etc.;
- Hands-on experience in backend system development and deployment;
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: NodeJS, Django, Docker, Shell script, Java, SQL/NoSQL database;
- Knowledge and experience in blockchain (Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc) application development is a plus;
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.