- Design and Develop NLP engine and applications.
- Develop sourcing, cleansing, structuring and ingesting new data sources.
- Apply machine learning and predictive modelling techniques.
- Develop creative solutions to business problems using mathematical algorithms.
- Evaluating different NLP technology and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Statistics/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on experience on feature extraction, language modelling, classification and DNN for problems in linguistics.
- Text/Language Database design for NLP in mixed language.
- Rich experience on Python and/or C/C++ programming.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.