- Working with the R&D team, hands-on process involvements, to achieve the development of a defined products.
- Design facilities, equipment and tooling to meet processing or production needs.
- Develop and/or refine processes, including identify and establishing process parameters, to fabricate target products. Perform design of experiments (DOE) to improve and validate processes and parameters.
- Investigate properties of the products to confirm design intent and meeting of target performance and quality.
- Working with external manufacturing technical people to produce products. Prepare process instructions and work with technical staff to refine and validate.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical, Chemical, Materials, Process/Manufacturing Engineering, or related disciplines;
- 6+ years’ relevant experiences for Bachelor, 3+ years relevant experiences for Master. Less experiences will be considered as Engineer;
- Good knowledge in cell/module for the power system and/or energy storage application, such as components materials fabrication; module design and assembly;
- Self-motivated, good problem solving skills, willing to work with customers;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and aggressive character.
- Good written and oral communications skills; fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.