- Research and develop cutting edge deep learning based image processing and computer vision algorithms
- Work with team to code, train and deploy production-grade medical imaging to assist diagnostic systems
- Design and develop effective methods for data cleaning, augmenting and high-quality labels collecting
- PhD holder or Master degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Mathematics or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply. A minimum of 3 years of working experience is highly preferred. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Familiarity with C, Python, MATLAB and/or other programming languages is highly preferred.
- Familiar with mainstream deep learning platforms and backbone network architectures is highly preferred.
- Development experience in DICOM or the commonly used SDK tools such as VTK and ITK is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.