Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Perform mechanical design, manufacturing, and automation related projects
- Perform outsource allocation for manufacturing mechanical parts and system integration based on the engineering specification of products and working schedule in project execution
- Perform hardware system on-site setup and debug
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Support other R&D projects under the guidance of Team leader
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Mechanical / Automation Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidate with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Experience in automation or robotic development and project follow up is a plus
- Proficient in 3D CAD (SolidWorks preferred) for machine design
- Familiar with CNC machining processes and mass production processes such as stamping, welding, injection, die casting, 3D printing etc.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development
- Team player and oral/written communication skills in English and Chinese
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.