- Develop, test and analyze new concepts and 3D designs
- Apply your knowledge of Geometric Dimensions & Tolerancing (GD&T) Standards to varied situations
- Develop new or revise designs and options to meet functional or marketing requirements
- Work closely with other areas of our business to find solutions to production problems or cost saving ideas
- Perform engineering calculations on critical components to ensure quality and reduce risk
- Travel to customer sites for project implementation, commissioning and/or troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automation Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Engineer;
- Hands-on working experience in mechanical 3D design field;
- Create, design mechanical structure of product assembly, casing, optical structures, machinery mechanics;
- Have a strong working knowledge in using CAD and/or other engineering tools, Solid works, or ProE;
- Ability to solve the problems of equipment and perform complex system tests
- Familiarity with Automation control, stand alone drive systems, and servo controls is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post: Until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.