- Research and development of machine vision, camera calibration and 3D positioning and tracking for AR/VR applications.
- Responsible for the software development & programming with the applications and algorithms, including optimization, coding, verification, product development and testing in Windows/Android/Linux platforms.
- Code Implementation, debugging and optimization.
- Technology research and development. IP development of core technologies.
- Support technology promotion in exhibition/conference/workshop.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Mathematics / Computer Engineer or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Experience in computer vision and 3D reconstruction, knowledge about deep learning, artificial intelligence and big data are advantages;
- Familiar with C++ coding and OpenCV, good understanding on image processing technology;
- Self-motivated and analytical thinking;
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 12 January 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.