- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Image processing and analysis including captured image quality level checking, biometric feature extraction and user identification based on stereoscopic near eye head mount device.
- Participating in emerging sensing and display related technology and product development, including AR HMD, AR HUD, 3D sensing system, Biometrics Sensing and their implementation for commercialization.
- PhD holder or Master degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in OpenCV and computer vision and image processing or signal processing is a plus.
- Experience in programming using Java, C/C++, Python, C# is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.