Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in R&D project
- Algorithm research and software development on speech recognition, speech synthesize, speaker verification, and natural language processing
- Research on video processing, virtual avatar generation, synchronization of video and audio generation
- Deliver innovative technology
- Master or Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Professional background in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, audio processing, computer vision, signal processing is highly preferred
- Familiarity with open source libraries including Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, kaldi, wav2vec, SpeechBrain, Wenet, etc, is a plus
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.