- Algorithm research and development in English handwritten character recognition and NLP algorithms
- Design and develop English handwritten character recognition and form processing technologies
- Natural Language Processing for content expression and comparison
- Data analytics and data preparation for machine learning on different applications
- Deploy the system in the way of high quality and performance
- Cooperate with team members and provide system integration solution
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering / Mathematics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Experience in developing core technology of natural language processing algorithms for English and foreign languages
- Familiar with algorithm development in C/C++ on Windows and Linux platforms, Matlab, and Python, Tensorflow with GPU programming is a plus.
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude, good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 September 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.