- Research & Development in machine learning for face detection and recognition application
- Design and devise new approaches in the face recognition technology
- Develop face detection & recognition modules
- Work with team to integrate the developed technologies/modules into application systems
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Experience in pattern recognition, machine/deep learning in face detection & recognition
- Experience in Tensorflow, Caffe, or other machine/deep learning toolkits.
- Proficiency in Matlab modelling, C/C++, and GPU programming
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 31 July 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.