- Research, design and develop machine learning models to solve business problems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Evaluating new techniques and making technical recommendations
- Closely collaborate with other developers and architects in developing client solutions
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 year of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Hands-on experience on developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks
- Programming experience in Python (and basic ML libraries such as Scikit-Learn, Pandas, numpy, scipy) / Java
- Experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred: recommendation, NLP, entity/relation extraction, text classification & clustering, knowledge graph, and graph analysis.
- Experience in deep learning framework such as TensorFlow/PyTorch/Caffe/ MXNet is a plus
- Experience in AI model integration in real systems is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to other members of the team
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.