- Machine-learning algorithm research and implementation for industrial vision application.
- Building C/C++/Python software and libraries for machine learning applications.
- Maintenance of workstations and clusters for deep learning.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of experience, or master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in computer science / mathematics or relevant disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Strong programming skills.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms and experience in deep learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Pytouch or Caffe.
- Familiar with daily Linux operations like compilation, networking, account management, etc. is a plus.
- Familiarity with algorithms for industrial image/optics applications is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.