- Perform R&D activities in the design of smart/intelligent material processing and related subjects.
- Conduct related investigation in off-line control procedure, sensors to monitor process variables, robotic to conduct action, and etc.
- Perform design of experiments (DOE) to improve and validate processes and parameters validate.
- Manage schedule to achieve project milestone and objectives; establish internal & external resources; derive solution to breakthrough technical barrier.
- Devise process instruction, conduct data evaluation and prepare status report.
- Participate in technology dissemination and establish industrial collaborations.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in Process / Electrochemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science ,or relevant disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years in relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Trained in materials processing technology such as precipitation chemistry, pyrolysis, polymerization, thin film coating or related discipline is a plus.
- Trained in technology such as sensor management, processing system control design, r related discipline is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible and aggressive character.
- Good command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 29 April 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.