- Establish and develop intelligent energy management technology for mobile robotics/automated device, eg. AGV, etc.
- Design and develop charging scheme for energy storage in mobile robotics/automated device.
- Perform integration of control system on mobile robotics/automated device.
- Perform verification of intelligent charging of mobile robotics/automated device.
- Facilitate the communications between internal and/or external R&D partners with objective to deploy collaboration.
- Bachelor degree or above in a relevant engineering field such as Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering; Computer Science or related disciplines with 6 years of experience, Master degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Right candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in VSLAM and/or SLAM computation.
- Familiar with design and implementation of control system in robotics and automation.
- Familiar with AGV related components design/control is a plus.
- Good command of English and Mandarin. Fluent in Cantonese is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.