- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Responsible for embedded software development on display and sensing related device.
- Participating in display and sensing system design and implementation for commercialization.
- Responsible for UI/UX development on Android/Linux platform.
- PhD holder or Master degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Experienced in ARM chip family, Linux driver development, android programming, and video in/out drivers is a plus.
- Development experiences in camera interfaces, high-speed I/O, general interfaces (UART and I2C) drivers.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming and code optimization.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.