- Design and develop frontend involving user behavior and experience.
- Use various development tools with consideration of extensibility and user experience.
- Participate in Software Quality activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process.
- Perform R&D works including literature study, and solution development.
- Work independently and with the team to provide solution to meet project goal and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering / Science with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on experience in various frontend platform such as mobile and Web.
- Passionate about software technologies and open source projects, and use them to develop innovative products and solve daily problems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.