- Responsible for the web/mobile front end development for data analytics solutions.
- New code development and existing code optimization, browser performance and page rendering.
- Closely collaborate with UI/UX designer and backend developers.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid understandings of web application architecture, object-oriented software, and design patterns.
- Experience with JQuery/React/Angular2+.
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Knowledge in server‐side scripting with Node.JS is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.