- Responsible for the web/mobile front end development for data analytics solutions
- New code development and existing code optimization, browser performance and page rendering.
- Closely collaborate with UI/UX designer and backend developers
- Conduct software testing and QA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Solid understandings of web application architecture, object oriented software, and design patterns.
- Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap is a plus.
- Knowledge in server‐side scripting with Python/Ruby/PHP etc is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Self motivated and fast learner
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered..