- Carry out micro-architecture design, RTL coding, FPGA prototyping and implementation.
- Carry out integration of 3rd party hardware IP modules.
- Carry out module- and top-level verifications, and onboard testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering or related disciplines with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on experience in micro-architecture, RTL coding, FPGA prototyping and FPGA implementation is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge on computer architecture and micro-processor is highly preferred.
- Familiar with FPGA/SoC design methodology and latest EDA tools is highly preferred.
- Matlab/C/C++, python, Cshell and Linux skills are preferred.
- Knowledge on image processing and computer vision is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.