- Carry out micro-architecture design, RTL coding, FPGA prototyping and implementation;
- Carry out integration of 3rd party hardware IP modules;
- Carry out module- and top-level verifications, and onboard testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Hands-on experience in micro-architecture, RTL coding, FPGA prototyping and FPGA implementation;
- Solid knowledge on computer architecture and micro-processor;
- Familiar with FPGA/SoC design methodology and latest EDA tools;
- Matlab/C/C++, python, Cshell and Linux skills are preferred;
- Knowledge on image processing and computer vision is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post.
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.