- Design, implement, integrate and test embedded firmware for system-on-chip (SoC).
- Design and review detailed features, system architecture and testing requirements.
- Draft documentation of the design and testing of firmware.
- Master degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of working experience in developing embedded firmware; Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience, or PhD holder with less experience.
- Product development experience with various microcontroller architectures from TI, ADI, Microchip, Atmel and etc.
- Rich expertise in development and debugging in C and C++.
- Experience in DSP programming and hardware debugging is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 January 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.