- Project management, architecture design and software development.
- Participate in software development of Artificial Intelligence, FinTech, and smart city projects.
- Design and develop the front-end and back-end of an online cloud computing platform.
- PhD holder, Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Solid experience in software and system development (Golang, Python, C/C++, C# or Java).
- Experience in research and development of blockchain systems such as Bitcoin.
- Experience in blockchain consensus algorithm research and software development is an advantage.
- Experience in new technologies such as machine learning, blockchain, distributed networking, etc. is a big plus.
- Experience in well known data analytics challenge or ACM competition is a big plus.
- Good team player with passionate about producing quality software and user experience.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.