It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- To assist in ITF R&D projects as assigned
- To support the Opto-Electromechanical system integration, and hardware development
- To work with the project team, conduct optical system development, prototype assembly, alignment, testing and trouble-shoot for the construction of 2D/3D sensing module
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree (Bachelor, Master) in Optical Engineering or Opto-mechanical, from a local university is preferred
- Successfully completed the undergraduate / postgraduate program
- Good knowledge on optical designs, optical equipment setup or system integration debugging
- Hands-on experience with laboratory work, optical experimental system setup is preferable
- Basic knowledge and skill with optical design software, such as Zemax, Code V, LightTools etc., is preferable
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Independent and responsible
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.