- Developing SoC designs, including architecture and RTL development, system integration and synthesis.
- Validating design and DFT, Scan insertion and coverage analysis.
- Multiple power domain analysis using standard Power Formats UPF/CPF.
- Automating design and verification tasks.
- PhD holder, Master or Bachelor degree in Electric/Electronic/Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Technical knowledge of digital VLSI design and/or integration is a plus.
- Experience in RTL coding, FPGA prototyping is a plus.
- Good knowledge of digital circuits, Unix/Linux based system and scripting languages is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.