- To support power electronics converter’s, such as PV inverter and EV charger, firmware design, development, testing, and trouble-shoot.
- To generate new converter control ideas / solutions.
- To work with the development team and ensure system performance according to specifications and quality requirements.
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers.
- To assist project proposal preparation and presentation.
- Bachelor degree or above in Power Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines with 6 years of experience, Master degree with 3 years of experience, or Ph.D. degree in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Good knowledge of embedded firmware design (using DSP, ARM, FPGA, MCU, etc.) for power electronics converter control applications.
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work.
- Knowledge in product development process and supply chain management will be a big plus.
- Good written and communication skills in English.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.