Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Development and system integration of embedded computer vision systems for industrial applications
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and verify software for run-time embedded control application
- Manage a development task independently and work with other teammates to complete the task on time with good quality
- Algorithm porting, evaluation and optimization on embedded platform
- Preparation of technical documents
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Families with Windows, Linux, and Android system
- Experience with two or more of the program languages: C/C++, C#, Python, Java, Kotlin, etc.
- Families with Linux device driver and Android software development, network architecture/programming
- Knowledge in deep learning framework is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.